At Delhi Public School, sports and games form is an integral and compulsory part of the education process. Sports help to build character and teach the importance of discipline in life. It inculcates a respect for rules and allows the participants to learn the value of self-control. Till date the school has won every major sporting tournament in the city and has also managed to nurture National and International players. DPS Hyderabad has the following sports facilities:
- Two concrete Basket Ball courts.
- Two concrete cricket pitches and a grass pitch. It also has a central grass pitch for playing matches.
- One mini size football field.
- One outdoor volleyball court.
- A standard tennis court.
- Facility for Skating and a Swimming pool.
Sports Complex: Includes facilities for indoor activities like Snooker, Table Tennis, Gymnasium, Martial Arts, Carrom, Chess and Yoga.
Apart from the regular school sports schedule, specialized morning sports academies give the students ample opportunity to hone their skills.