Class : XI & XII
- Examination and Evaluation in different subject groups will be strictly as per CBSE’s guidelines.
- Class XI will have weekly tests, First Term Examination and Second Term Examination.
- Maximum Marks and pattern of Question Paper in each subject will be as per the directions of CBSE.
- For Class XI, all the examinations will be conducted and evaluated by the school and will have no effect on Class XII board results.
- However, a student has to score a minimum of 40% marks to get promoted to Class XII.
For Class XII, CBSE will conduct the All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) at the end of the academic session –Theory in the month of March and Practical in the first week of February. CBSE will issue the report.